Welcome to your
Each November in Whitehorse the Cranberry Fair invites the world to one of the most exclusive Christmas Sale Events.
On this day artist and fine crafts people convene from all over the Yukon to present their unique, diverse, and high quality skills and talents to a broad variety of expectant visitors.
On this day over 2000 people gather to experience the Yukon’s outstanding arts and crafts culture and to have the opportunity to meet, talk and get to know over 40 Yukon exceptional artists and crafters.
This day also is a great opportunity to find you best Christmas gifts or that one very precious piece for yourself.
Discover the Cranberry Fair in all its glory.
Check the tab:
- Visit the Cranberry Fair and get all information about the fair itself;
- Participate in the Fair and learn how to apply, be selected and finally participate at the fair;
- Northern Fibres Guild to learn more about the host of this event;
- Q&A for answers you might still have;
- What’s New in 2019 to see what has happened so far and all new implementations for the 2019 Cranberry Fair;
- Gallery and browse through pictures of previous events;
- Forms to apply for the Cranberry Fair
If you can not find what you are looking for, please write us at:
We love to hear from you,